Beeautiful Planet x Sage Artistry
Our new Island Time Swedish Dishcloths Collection was designed in collaboration with local Vancouver Island Métis artist, Kayanne Bradford of Sage Artistry.
Did you know Swedish Dishcloths not only help to reduce household waste but also saves you money? All it takes is one, and you'll be hooked! We promise.
This multi-purpose cloth leaves a streak-free shine on stainless steel surfaces and windows, is effective for cleaning dishes, countertops, absorbing spills and can even be used at bath time. You'll fall in love with this durable and versatile cloth!
Ethically Made in Sweden
- Absorbs 15x its weight
- Replaces 17+ rolls of paper towel
- Made of 70% cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% recycled cotton from textile waste
- Printed with water-based, earth friendly ink
- Wash in top rack of dishwasher or machine wash
- Lay flat or hang to dry
- Quick drying and naturally antibacterial
- Lasts 6-12 months depending on use
- 100% biodegradable, composts in 8-12 weeks
- Size: 6.7" x 7.9"
Reusable | All Natural | Compostable
About the Artist:
Kayanne is a Métis artist currently residing on the lands of the the lək̓ʷəŋən, Songhees, Esquimalt and W̱SÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day. She is constantly trying new forms of art and creative endeavours to satisfy the itch for creative expression. One of her favourite ways is through digital art and graphics. When she began the search into her Métis history she was excited to learn that the historical significance of floral beadwork in the Métis community. In an effort to take her creative talents and combine them with the Métis culture Sage Artistry was created.